Friday, November 7, 2008

A Day of Sleep Deprivation

So I finally got around to reading Twilight (Stephenie Meyers) and boy was it a mistake to start at 10:30pm last night. I made the choice to keep reading until 4:30am this morning. Slept for 3 hours until my kid woke up, read 2 more hours to finish it.

*sigh* It is my goal to have one of my books be this entertaining to at least ONE person in the world. Not that I would ever know, but I could die a happy woman if just one person enjoyed my book enough to just keep reading through it until dawn, even when they had other responsibilities to tend to the next day.

Somehow, instead of inspiring me, it's completely depressed me. NanoWriMo isn't helping any. Either are my pregnant hormones. Bah. Sleep deprivation can't be doing my mood any better either. Maybe tomorrow I'll wake up refreshed and rejuvenated and plod through like, 5K over the weekend (haha, here's hoping!)

On a separate note, Miss Snark's First Victim is going to have the Secret Agent contest next week for any author's/writer's interested that have a completed manuscript and wish to send in their first 250 words.

No comments:

Post a Comment