Friday, August 28, 2009

Zombies & Writing

And no, this isn't about Zombies IN writing.

Today is going to be one of those "Zombie" days. Hopefully not. Both my kids woke up at 2am, and while I worked on getting baby back to sleep (only took an hour) big girl stayed awake until 4am. She had a bad dream, so was in our bed, and apparently couldn't go back to sleep. I'm a Beast (with a capital B) when my sleep is interrupted, so I got upset with her (bad mom) for not going back to sleep. All the adrenaline kept me up even longer, so I didn't get back to sleep until a little after 4am. Then baby woke up at 6am....fun times!

Good thing is baby was tired, so I got her down for an early nap at 8 and snuggled with big girl on couch when she woke up at 7:30. School is going good so far! I'm juggling it okay, though I haven't gotten as much writing done as I'd like (mainly on the researching since I'm still in that phase). I'm hoping by mid September I'll be ready and researched enough to begin the WIP again with its new spin.

For those joining in on the writing prompt, how goes it? We have some great stories so far. I plan on hopefully writing mine if they both take a nap today (and they better!). How are you in your writing projects? As far as you want to be? Further? Behind? Distracte---oohh, look, shiny! (That would be me most days during the week).

Have a great weekend, hope to see more of you joining in on the writing prompt!

1 comment: