Friday, September 25, 2009

September Writing Prompt



This month I'm going to try something a little different. There will be 3 choices of ending sentences and you'll write your piece based on that. Remember, these can be as long as you'd like, but if you're sharing, I'd keep it no longer than 2K. Also, if you don't end up posting the work somewhere (here or your blog) let us know you at least tried it out and let me know if you liked this method at all!

Pick one to be the last sentence of your prompt (using whatever tense you want):

1. And that's how we ended up with 30 barrels of hay in our front yard.

2. It's easy to trust what you feel, but not always what you see.

3. Even as life has morphed into something completely unparalleled to that day, it's forever part of who I am.

Remember, if you're too lazy to click on the link above (I'm guilty of that usually) write your prompt, post here in comments linking to your blog you post it on or contact me either here in comments or on facebook (ChristaCarol Jones) and I can post it up here for you.

Happy writing!

1 comment:

  1. Here's my effort, a bit of stream-of-consciousness writing.

    http://www.freewebs.com/christophermcolavito/apps/blog/show/1814528-september-writing-prompt

    ReplyDelete