Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Greatest Blog Contest EVAR

By the time I get to see this post again, I'll have made it out alive (hopefully), even if half of my brain has been mashed into pulp by the algebra test today. Nothing that can’t be fixed by The Mom getting my hair done for an early birthday present (oh yeah, hitting a new decade in two weeks….eeek!) But since I haven't had to divide polynomials and figure out what a real zero of one is yet today, my brain is very much alive and kicking and introducing to you today THE GREATEST BLOG CONTEST EVAR (on this blog, anyway...)


To celebrate getting close to 100 followers on blogger (and to help reach that milestone) and nearly 400 on twitter, I figured, why not? It’s pretty simple: fill out the little thingie majig below for points, I’ll randomly “draw” next Monday, and announce 1 OR 2 winners (depending on results).

The prizes?

Well, so glad you asked. Brand spankin’ new copies of one of the following books:

TWILIGHT: THE GRAPHIC NOVEL VOLUME 1,

SOULLESS,

HOURGLASS,

GRACELING,

THE HUNGER GAMES,

BEFORE I FALL,

or (to celebrate it's movie release and because it's cool)

DIARY OF A WIMPY KID.

I’m all about choices, see? Hopefully I've done well and there's something there you'll enjoy! The more points, the more you're entered in the drawing!


6 comments:

  1. Hey There! Nice to meet you and I'm a follower now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia! Thanks, nice to "meet" you too! Good luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! There's not much I like more than free books!

    Maybe before I move I'll do the same thing so I don't have to carry all those heavy boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo what a swanky way to have a contest! I'm slightly blogger illiterate (no I haven't been using blogger for more than two years...coughcoughcough) -- where did you get the quiz thingy? Super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Google docs! Go there, and search for form templates (or book contests, etc) I had to try different things but eventually found one and customized it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I popped over from Tiffany's blog - great contest :)

    ReplyDelete