Anyway! Today's Feeding the Muse is something simple, because I'm in a simple-minded mood right now.
- Favorite chocolate (dark, milk, white) in the chip form
- Pretzels (go figure)
- Sprinkles (if you so desire
- Wax paper or a really good spatula and your counter
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each.
- Put the sprinkles (if you want them) in a bowl.
- When chocolate is nice and melted, dip pretzels in bowl (using either tongs or forks, or fingers and only partially submerging) then dip in sprinkles, and lay on wax paper to harden.
- Once you have your desired amount, put in fridge to speed up the process and munch away!