HOWEVER, things may be changing in the future . . . and hopefully soon...very soon . . . cross your fingers for me . . . I'll have two announcements/things to share.
And now, I'll leave you with a few random facts of the day/night:
- If you were to spell out numbers, you would have to go until 1,000 until you would find the letter "A". (fascinating!)
- The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly backwards. (Even more reason to <3 them!)
- Intelligent people have more zinc and copper in their hair. (and now I'm wondering if there is a way to test my hair to figure out whether or not I'm intelligent....)
- Ancient Egyptians slept on pillows made of stone. (So...wouldn't it just be called a rock, not a pillow?)
And this is a special one for all you queriers (query-ers?) sending out snail-mail letters:
- Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.