Friday, April 13, 2012

Alaina's Story for Peach's Neet Feet (and some awesome new shoes!)

Alaina has been her spunky self lately. We've all been doing pretty good for the most part. The girls drive me insane lately with their constant bickering and fighting, and I'm hoping I can use that quote "This too shall pass." for this, but I'm afraid it may be a forever thing.

An awesome lady, Madison, personally hand crafts shoes for kiddos going through an exceptionally tough time. Today, she shared Alaina's story and we're anxiously awaiting her shoes (she saw the pictures and was really excited). If you'd like to read her story and see what the shoes like, feel free: http://peachsneetfeet.blogspot.com/2012/04/alaina.html

She had a spinal on Monday and her chemo. Her counts were great, 2500. We went to a Chick-Fil-A fundraiser for a fellow leukemia friend, Gabrielle. It feels SO good to help others out that are having to go through this.

The Jones Kids give a belated Happy Easter:

1 comment:

  1. Just got finished reading the story on Peach's Neet Feet. Thanks for sharing that. Those shoes are so awesome! That's so nice.
    I'm so glad that I got to see you, Alaina & Anderson on your visit to Sally. What a beautiful family you all are. I pray for Alaina & your family every day.
    Ande

    ReplyDelete