Thursday, July 4, 2013

.99 Cent Sale and New Author Photo: Happy 4th!

To celebrate the fourth, grab yourself MAGICBOUND while it's marked down to $0..99 for the holiday! I hope everyone has had, or is having, a fabulous fourth! We celebrated with neighborhood fireworks last Saturday, they do it the Saturday before every year. It was lots of fun! Friends, family, sparklers, popits, confetti poppers, drinks....good times! Today, we just chilled around the house and went swimming. I like relaxing, no-pressure days like that.

I also have an "official" author photo! While I think *I* personally could have done better, the photographer did a smashing job! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice price but I already bought my copy! Love the picture! Good luck with sales and look forward to more books!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlene! Enjoy the read....I'll be working on the sequel. :)

    ReplyDelete