Monday, July 8, 2013

First Interview, First Review, and $0.99 eBook!

So, I have my first author interview over at AwesomeGang! Kind of cool, me thinks! I also got my first review on Amazon! I'm so happy it was a good one, hah! But seriously....check it (I also have it below).

In light of both of these truly awesome things, I've decided to keep the book at $0.99 (for now) so that anyone can enjoy the story! It's all about sharing the story, people.

I have to say, I wanted two things to come out of being a writer: 

1. Giving a reader that "obsessive" experience I've personally had when reading many good books, where I couldn't stop reading and HAD to devour the story (thus staying up WAY TO LATE).

2. Having a reader experience a bit of withdrawal when my story was finished, as I've also encountered when I have felt I'd became a "part" of that world, living the experiences alongside the main character.

All I wanted was for ONE person to experience this in my writing. I cannot express how filled my heart is at this actually happening. I'm pretty easy to please, I guess! 



4 of 5 Stars!

"I just finished this book this afternoon. I was sad when it ended. This is one of those books that I stayed up until the wee hours of the night devouring because I didn't want to put it down. I actually bonked myself in the head with my ipad once because I was up so late I was falling asleep and I still didn't want to put it down.

I loved the descriptions and the story. It is an imaginative take on magic based fantasy that is original and new - coming from someone who generally reads only "fantasy" genre books. The concept of the entire world - the types of characters, the places, the interactions and even the vocabulary - was entertaining and I enjoyed learning about this world as I read. I could easily picture the characters and "creatures" the author described throughout the book. The inner struggle of the main character, Lusa, was interesting to follow as was the development of relationships throughout. I won't put any "spoilers" in this review, but I can say the ending left me wanting more, in a good way. I look forward to the next book in the series!" -Kellie Pringle

No comments:

Post a Comment